Production grade 3-day clean removal paint masking tape multi-pack that offers high adhesion.
FrogTape® Pro Grade Orange Painter's Tape™ offers high adhesion and quick stick to a variety of surfaces, even in hot and humid conditions. The conformable backing makes it easy to use on interior and exterior applications like masking light fixtures, doorways and windows, or hanging poly for protection while spraying. Pro Grade Orange is easy to apply and removes cleanly without shredding for three days, making it the only production painter's tape you need to get the job done.
Features & Benefits
- Crepe paper masking tape that's ideal for production painting
- High adhesion and quick stick to a variety of surfaces, even in hot and humid conditions
- Conformable backing for ease of use on interior and exterior applications like masking light fixtures, doorknobs, doorways or windows, and hanging poly
- 3-day clean removal without shredding
- Sticks better than beige™
- Does not contain PaintBlock® Technology
- Backing: Crepe paper
- Adhesive: Rubber-based adhesive
- Liner: NA
Properties & Technical Data
|Adhesion to Stainless Steel||39 oz/in width||4.27 N/10 mm|
|Service Temperature Range||50 F to 200 F||10 C to 93 C|
|Tensile||24 lbs/in width||42.0 N/10 mm|
|Thickness||6.4 mils||0.16 mm|
Physical and performance characteristics shown above are obtained from tests recommended by PSTC, ASTM, government agencies or Shurtape Technologies, LLC, Quality Assurance and Technical Service departments and do not represent a guarantee of product performance. Individual rolls may vary slightly from these averages. The user should determine whether the product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for the user’s method of application before use.