Industrial quality tread tape for improved traction on ladders, steps and walkways.
T-Rex® Extreme Tread Tape takes non-slip products to an aggressive new level with industrial-quality grip. Improve surface traction on a variety of surfaces, such as steps, walkways, trailers and more to help prevent slips and accidents. Made with a multi-layer grit embedding process, T-Rex Extreme Tread Tape lengthens product life while remaining UV and weather-resistant, with a useful temperature range of -40 ̊F to +220 ̊F. Heavy duty pressure sensitive adhesive helps ensure the tape meets and exceeds OSHA and ADA federal recommendations.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme industrial quality tape made with a multi-layer grit embedding process for long-lasting wear
- Helps improve surface traction on ladders, steps and walkways
- UV and weather resistant, with service temperature range of -40 ̊F to +220 ̊F
- Stronger adhesive bond than standard anti-slip tapes
- Meets and exceeds OSHA and ADA federal recommendations
- T-Rex Extreme Tread Tape with Industrial Strength Grip + Lasting Hold
Properties & Technical Data
|Service Temperature Range||-40 F to 220 F||-40 C to 104 C|